sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2008

Sickbed

So we caught a stomach bug... Isn't that just perfect timing! The kids have been mainly ok (Luana was at home yesterday but went back to school today) but I've been feeling pretty bad the last couple of days. This obviously happened as soon as hubby left for Porto Velho (the state capital) to deal with the last bit of paper work for his new job.

Thankfully I have great parents-in-law as well as a caring neighbour. My mother-in-law was here the day before yesterday, cleaned the house, looked after the kids and slept over in case I needed any help during the night. My neighbour also watched the kids and gave me some herbal medicine. Yesterday I was feeling so much better but this morning was horrid. I'm trying to eat something as I do feel hungry at times. It's just that most food makes me feel sick. Oh well.

I still have a few days to get better before we travel and I'm confident I will :)

2 comentários:

dawn klinge disse...

I'm so sorry you've been sick. I hope you feel better soon.

shreejata disse...

i hope you get well soon...and wish you a happy and safe journey to beautiful finland :)
take care