terça-feira, 18 de março de 2008

Green Hour walk

Yesterday we went for our Green Hour walk and I didn't take my camera. What was I ever thinking? This afternoon was sunny and nice so we did the walk again, now with the camera. This time one of the kids' friends came along.
This is the bridge over the Mororó river behind our block.

This is where the river comes from...


... and this is where it goes.


A few houses near the river are built to resist the occational flooding.


The kids walking home.

3 comentários:

World Wide Alternative disse...

Beautiful! I love the house.
The feathered branches are so lovely...
It's so much fun to see where you live. More! More! Xxx

dawn klinge disse...

You live in such a beautiful place. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

mamãe disse...

Thanks for the kind comments! It is really quite lush and green over here but then it also gets really hot and humid at times...

There are a few more pics from our walk yesterday in my Finnish blog.