quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2009

Reading journal

As Luana now clearly can read I introduced a reading journal hoping it will make her want to read by herself. I drew a few lines on the top of each page so that she can copy the name of the book there. Underneath the lines I drew three faces with different expressions so she can indicate what she thought of the book. The rest of the page is for her to draw something about the story or for me to write what she told me about the book.

This is the very first book she read all by herself and it's called "A party in the school". She thought the book was ok and chose to draw a scene where the children act out the sleeping beauty. She also had a go at writing "in the school there was Sleeping Beauty". I thought it was cute and she's really excited about her journal!

Nenhum comentário: