quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2008

Planning for Easter

This is how peaceful and quiet it is at home right now. The kids are sleeping and I'm surfing and finding all sorts of nice ideas for Easter both for homeschool and for Sunday School. I want to talk about both Passover and Easter with the kids. In Sunday School I will take two separate Sundays in order to cover both issues. Here at home I have lot more time so we'll talk about both during several days and will hopefully do a lot of related crafting too.

I'm thinking about preparing a Resurrection basket to Sunday School in order to go through all the events of Easter with the kids. The idea is from here. There are also some good printable activities I found in here. I'll just have to modify them slightly and write the things in Portuguese instead of English.

So I'm well excited with all the good resources and all the preparation. Today we'll look at the primary colours in English with the kids and I'll still have to prepare something for their notebooks before they wake up.

Nenhum comentário: