quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2008

Bugs

We made these cute bugs out of an egg carton and some pipe cleaners. They were easy to make although I made the holes for the legs with a big needle and then let the kids insert the pipe cleaners. The kids then drew the eyes and the mouth.


This is how they looked from the inside. We should have come up with a way to secure the legs somehow as they were quite wobbly this way. We'll make improvements next time. The idea for these is from somewhere on the internet, I wish I remembered the site. It had however no pictures, just instructions and I think it said something about securing the legs. I just can't remember what it was... :)

2 comentários:

dawn klinge disse...

Those little bugs look like a lot of fun. I've never done those with my son. Thanks for the idea.

mamãe disse...

You're welcome. I really wish I remembered whose idea it originally was...