quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2008

Valentines for the school

Celebrating Valentine's day doesn't seem to be a big hit over here. It's actually strange because usually any excuse is used for selling stuff (I've seen fridges and sofas being sold for Children's day...). I anyway decided to make a little something for the kids' classmates. The tiny bags have raisins in them (I'm probably considered the most boring and non-Brazilian mama ever for not providing sweets but raisins...). The kids painted on cardboard (cut simply from a box) with watercolours and I cut their paintings into little hearts. The teachers received some teabags (see previous post).

Um comentário:

dawn klinge disse...

Very cute. The raisins would have been much appreciated in my kid's bags today amongst all those sweets.