segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY May 4th...

Outside my window... it's already dark.

I am thinking... about my friend's daughter who's having a difficult time coming to terms with her parents' divorce.

I am thankful for... all the chores completed today as well as for my first theory lesson in the driving school.

From the kitchen... I can still smell the chocolate cake baked earlier today.

I am wearing... shorts, tank top and socks (because of the mosquitoes, not the cold!)

I am creating... a menu for this week.

I am going... grocery shopping tomorrow.

I am reading... blogs that I've discovered recently, some teaching material for Spanish lessons and the theory booklet for driving school.

I am hoping... I'll get the necessary medical exams for driving school done this week.

I am hearing... loud cicadas (tibicen linnei) and our dogs barking at passers by.

Around the house... it's quiet.

One of my favorite things... is to sit down and relax with a cup of tea and read the Bible.

A few plans for the rest of the week: grocery shopping on Tue, voluntary work at the orphanage on Thu and Fri, ladies' dinner at church on Fri.

Here is the picture thought I am sharing...

Some flowers I received from the kids today.
This is the first time I'm participating in the Simple woman's daybook. You can participate here.

Nenhum comentário: