terça-feira, 11 de novembro de 2008

In the countryside

We went to visit some relatives in the countryside this weekend. My sister-in-law is the teacher of a tiny village school and I had the opportunity to visit the school again (we were there in December last year for the first time, I posted about that in here). They don't have any crafting supplies so I took some with me and we did some stars for Christmas.




Luana and Lucas came with us to the school as did their little cousin. She's only 4 but she usually follows her mother to school and is quite used to being there. There are less than 10 students between grades 1 and 4. I love to visit them as I get the warmest welcome. Apart from the crafting my sister-in-law allowed me to teach the weekly religious education. It was just like teaching my regular Sunday School class and I enjoyed that a lot too.
I'll post some more about our trip soon regarding Green Hour challenge.

Nenhum comentário: