sábado, 20 de setembro de 2008

Busy week...

... or at least it felt like we were busy all the time. The main events were a birthday party where the kids were invited (and went to dressed as a princess and a pirate) on Tuesday, a movie and a dinner with my sister on Wednesday, my massive headache on Thursday and the Portuguese-speaking Bible study on Friday.

I felt a bit rough the whole week and I'm actually surprised that I'm feeling just fine right now. As I was coming home on Wednesday night I felt so cold and I had to have extra blankets in my bed so that I could sleep at all. Thursday morning I thought my head was going to explode and I had to ask my mum to take the kids to the nursery and stay at home the whole day. On Friday my whole body was aching as if I had exercised loads and I had a really sore throat. And today I'm feeling just fine. What was that? I don't really care as long as it doesn't come back...

There are plenty of things to do before we leave (only two weeks to go, yay!) and I'm going to sit down tonight and make a few lists of things to do and things to buy. I've pre-packed our suitcases and there's still some space in them although admittedly there are tons of things that didn't make it to the suitcases yet... So I'll be busy with that during the last couple of days.

Tomorrow I'll focus on Sunday School. I'll have the kids just this once before we leave Finland so I'm really looking forward to that!

Um comentário:

dawn klinge disse...

Best of luck to you as you prepare for your big trip back home. I'm glad you're feeling better now.